Defined by service & expertise
If you wish to be an agent, ANE College employs a rigorous process in agent selection. We ensure quality principles and objectives while dealing with education agents.
ANE College requires its agents to
Have appropriate knowledge and clear understanding of the international education system in Australia, including the Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics,
- Act honestly
- Observe confidentiality and transparency
- Written documentation
- Should take responsible steps to avoid conflicts of interests with duties as an education agent.
Agent Application Process
The processes of becoming an agent of ANE College include:
- Application filled clearly with two current referees and required supporting documents
- Referee Check
- Initial Assessment by ANE College
- Initial meeting held to ensure clear agreement on ethnical and quality principles
- Check Regulatory Requirements
- Signing of Agency Agreement
- Hand over of Agency Information Package to familiarise the new agent with ANE College’s key policies, procedures, and quality assurance requirements
- Conduct Agent Training Session and Seminars
ANE College strictly monitors the performances and conducts of all appointed agents. The agent agreements are offered yearly, and we conduct an annual quality review before renewing an agreement.
ANE College has full authority to immediately suspend the agency agreement if an agent becomes negligent, careless, incompetent, engaged in false, misleading, and unethical advertising and recruitment practices that harm Australian education and training integrity.
Apply using our Agency Application Form, or for more information, please contact us to arrange a phone call or face-to-face meeting.