You can make this in a flash with just two steps Its smooth, creamy, rich and velvety flavour makes it a great side dish. It’s gluten free and can also be made dairy free.
- ¼ cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 40g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- 1 radish, finely sliced, to serve
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan, covered with the milk, Simmer on low-medium heat until cauliflower is soft.
- Add the butter and season with salt and pepper to taste >Blend with a handheld mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl topped with baby rocket leaves, radish slices and a drizzle of olive oil.