Glazed beef & honeyed carrots
A classic reinvente/in just a few steps and all done in the one pan, so it’s easy for aryone to pull off, This glute415nd dairy-free dish is packed with so much flavour, it can be reserved for a special nigtit.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200g beef fillet
- Salt and pepper
- 2 carrots, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Add the oil to a skillet pan and preheat on medium-high.
- Season beef with salt and pepper to taste. Place in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, until brown. Turn over and cock until the juice starts to seep through (for medium). Remove beef from the pan and allow it to rest
- Add the carrots to the pan and haf cover with water. Aud the honey and butter and boil until water evaporates. stirring occasianally. Pick the rosemary leaves off the stalk and add to the pan. Remove pan from heat.
- Transfer the carrots to a plate, Add baby rocket and serve with beet on top.