Pork & thyme meatballs
A refreshing and warming autumn dish that’s as hearty as it is zesty The use of thyme and lemon lifts this gluten- and dairy-free meal so it’s not heavy, Baked meatballs mean you spend less time cooking and end up with a better result.
- 200g pork minc
- ¼ bunch thyme
- ½ lemon, zest
- 6 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- 1 radish, finely sliced, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the pork mince, thyme, lemon zest and half the tomato paste, Season to taste,
- Roll into bite-size balls and place on the baking tray, topped with the remaining tomato paste, Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve on a plate garnished with Daby rocket leaves and radish.