On the first day of class
- Call out the attendance roll and check the students’ names, ID numbers, and registration.
- Ask the students to sign the Student Subject Outline Acknowledgement Sheet.
- Direct the students who are not on the roll to the Registrar
- Ascertain, through discussion, the learning and assessment needs of the students.
- Explain the attendance and results recording procedure to be used
- Identify possible English problems and refer to Registrar or CEO/Training Manager
- Provide each student with a Subject Outline (includes subject aim, learning outcomes, delivery and assessment strategies, resources) and explain the outline to the students.
- Start training